Family First Urgent Care Membership
- Unlimited Visits (Urgent & Primary Care)
- X-ray Services
- No Insurance/Deductibles
- No Co-pays
- Discounted Labs
Family Pass IS NOT a health insurance plan. It is a direct urgent/primary care agreement that provides discounted medical care for an affordable monthly fee. Services include discounted lab work, treatment for common illnesses such as flu and strep throat, procedures such as sutures, wound care and nail treatment, on-site X-rays, some injections, annual exams for men and women, and school physicals. This is not a health insurance but is intended for people without insurance or with high- deductible plans.
CONVENIENT ACCESS: OPEN MON-FRI 8 AM- 8PM, SAT 9AM-5PM
Medical care made hassle free.
Our Membership FAQ's
Family First Urgent Care has developed a program which will help you recover quickly from unexpected illnesses and injuries and help you get back to work in no time. This is not a health insurance plan; the program is a membership and is to be utilized for urgent/primary care purposes only. It is a great benefit to have in your pocket when you need it the most.
At Family First Urgent Care our membership allows you unlimited monthly visits for non- life-threatening urgent care needs for a low monthly fee. (Less than a cup of coffee per day!) We are especially excited to offer this program to local small businesses who lose valuable employees to larger corporations. Getting great medical care at an affordable price is what this program is designed to do!
When you have everyday health care needs, but have not met your deductible, our membership plan allows you fast convenient care by one of our providers. No co-pays, no deductibles or hidden fees. With unlimited visits per month, this membership fills in the gap when your insurance (or lack of) can’t!
The plan offers several options of coverage based on a single, family or business membership. There is no limit to the amount of times you may visit our clinic per month, and we can offer all of our urgent care services to you with a 12-Month agreement.
Fill out the payment authorization form and either drop it off at our clinic, mail it to 2101 S. Loop 336 W Conroe, TX 77304 or fax it to 936-235-2826. Once we receive your form, we will contact you and send you a medical history form to complete. It is that simple!
Once payment is secured, you are immediately an active member. No waiting! You’ll begin to see your Family First debit on your next monthly credit card bill. When you come in, just mention you are a member when you come in for a visit.
Benefits of Our Care
- We are open extended weekday hours and on the weekend.
- Walk-Ins Welcome. Just come right in...No appointment is necessary.
- Our providers are experts in treating many kinds of injuries and illnesses.
- Get In and Out Fast. Our name says it all – we specialize in providing excellent care, where we treat you like family.
- “One Stop Shop”. We provide a wide array of services so you can get all of the care you need in one place.
Our Urgent Care Services
Our goal is simple – to see you quickly and to treat your injury or illness with the utmost quality and efficiency. You don’t need to be a regular patient of ours and you don’t need an appointment. When you aren’t feeling well, simply come to our office during our convenient hours. Some common issues that we treat:
- Colds, Cough, Sinuses, Flu
- Sore throat, Fever
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Back Pain, Joint Pain, Body Aches
- Headache, Migraine pain, Dizziness
- X-ray and initial fracture care
- EKG evaluation
- Asthma, Allergies, Breathing treatments
- Minor Injuries: Cuts, Bruises, Sprains, Strains, Burns, Breaks, Falls
- Ear infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Upset stomach, Heartburn
- Insect bites, Rashes, Skin infections
- Cold sores
- Pink eye, Minor eye injuries
- STD Testing
- Well Visits – Male / Female
- School/Sports Physical